Maintaining good oral health can save your kid’s teeth from cavities. By brushing twice daily is the best way to save your kid’s teeth from cavities so keep brushing and flossing to make your kid’s teeth healthy. Regular mouthwash can also be used for extra protection from cavities along with brushing and flossing. And even if by maintaining a strict oral hygiene, your kid still develops the cavities, you should keep away some food items from your child’s good oral health.
Sugary Drinks And Soda
- These drinks are full of sugar which increases the sugar acid in the mouth and start the production of cavities.
- Alternative drinks like juice or soda without water or low-fat milk can be used.
Burger And Fries
- Burger and fries have a good friend which is contributing a huge part in the offence of tooth decay.
- The ketchup is the main culprit and contributing in the tooth decay.
- The biscuits are the most common cause for tooth decay in kids and adults.
- If you want to lower the risk of cavities, you need to take the necessary steps for limiting biscuit intake.
- According to Dentist Clyde, the guardian needs to know, when to limit the intake of such sugar products to maintain a good oral hygiene of kids.
Chewing Gums And Mints
- The most common misconception across the globe is “chewing gums and mints” helps in the prevention of cavities.
- Not all kind of chewing gums and mints prevent cavities only the sugar-free ones do the trick. While this is the fact that gums stimulate the saliva production, which in turn helps washing the food particles and debris away.
- Emergency dental care advises parents to give sugar-free chewing gums and mints after meals. As sugar gums are another cause of tooth decay.
Keep Your Kid’s Oral Health In Check Regularly
A reputed dental care centre like Eve Dental Care for the regular checkups will help you keep your little ones oral health in check. The top-best services offered by Dentists Cranbourne, make us one of the most preferred dental care centre among the locals. We are the true destination for all your dental problems, where you can even get emergency dental care.