MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY!
Why Should We Consume Fluoride?
Fluoride helps to reinforce the enamel around your teeth, which are essentially mineral crystals. Plaque bacteria and sugars attack and weaken the enamel, in a process called demineralization. Regular toothpaste will possess a quantity of fluoride, as too will any substance that has calcium in it, such as milk.
Fluoride intake is critical for developing mouths and can be utilized by:
- Consuming high quantity fluoride foods and drinks, as well as fluoride supplements.
- Fluoride-based toothpaste and mouthwashes.
For Fluorides Treatment Eve Dental Centre is your best and most affordable Dental Clinic in Cranbourne North.
Benefits of Fluoride Treatment
There are many benefits of having a Fluorides Treatment for the teeth:
- It minimizes the risk of cavities.
- It stops the developing need for dental treatment.
- Protracts the life of baby teeth.
- It also prevents spending money and time on dental treatment.
- Prevention of gum disease.
For Whom Fluoride Treatment is Suitable?
Fluoride treatments are most effective for children who are having many cavities or those who are prone to cavities. It helps to strengthen the growing enamel and encourages the formation of more mineral crystals. Fluoride treatment is an easy, simple process that will be recommended and practiced by your dentist, when necessary. Basically, fluoride treatments consist of:
- Thorough cleaning of the teeth and entire mouth.
- Application of a high concentrate fluoride gel, which covers your teeth and is left there for a pre-determined amount of time.
Eve Dental Centre is in your service for fluoride treatment teeth at Dental, Cranbourne North, Narre Warren, Clyde, Clyde North, Pakenham, Hampton Park, Lynbrook, Doveton, Hallam, book your appointment now.