MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY!
Periodontal Health is Important
Periodontal disease is unfortunately irreversible but can be treated to slow down and soothe the present symptoms. Periodontal disease can also severely affect the health of your teeth, eating away at the anchor points, and loosening your teeth. In the worst-case scenario, your teeth can easily fall out, due to there being no anchor point at all.
Your dentist can determine whether periodontal disease is present or could be a cause for future concern. Preventative treatments are ideal, and it’s important to see your dentist at the first sign of the above symptoms. Contact Eve Dental Centre today to get the best-expertised help.
Consequences of Periodontal Disease
In the event of periodontal disease, the following symptoms will occur and be evident:
- Bleeding after brushing or flossing.
- Will be bright red and very tender to touch.
- Recurrent bad breath.
- You may evident tooth loss.
- Pocketing will occur, exposing the roots of your teeth.
- Evidence of pus in and around the gumline.
- Space may occur in between the teeth.
Treatment At Eve Dental Centre
Our main aim of the treatment is to control the infection. There are various numbers of methods and treatments depending on the type of gum disease. This treatment requires keeping a regular check on the eating habits of a person and can be treated by taking some precautions at home only. For better and fast results the dentist may suggest the patient quit some things like smoking. We are open for you at all popular locations as your Bust Dental Berwick, Narre Warren, Clyde, Clyde North, Pakenham, Hampton Park, Lynbrook, Doveton, Hallam, to give you the perfect smile.
Some Helpful Tips
To prevent yourself from Periodontal Disease you must keep your gums and teeth healthy by following these tips:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with toothpaste.
- You need to quit smoking if you do so.
- Regular flossing is necessary to remove plaque present in between the teeth.
- Have a routine dental check-up to ensure periodontal health.