Have you ever looked at all those toothpaste advertisements and wished for perfect teeth just like those models?
Do you have missing teeth or broken, cracked teeth that are leaching all the confidence out of you?
Well, if your answer to any of the above questions is a yes then you’ve come to the right place.
Eve Dental Centre provides effective and affordable dental implant solutions for missing single, multiple or all teeth.
We provide pocket-friendly treatment to our clients. Our dental implants treatment will be given by the best dentists who are experienced in this field. At our clinic, we are always willing to provide valuable services to our clients. Get a visit today.
What do dental implants mean?
Dental implants have undergone a transformation over the past 25 years. It usually means replacing the roots of your teeth.
Titanium is used in its making which is a lightweight, strong and biocompatible material.
What happens is that when you lose your teeth, the bone that supports those teeth loses too. Hence, dentists place dental implants to stabilize the bone and prevent loss.
Why dental implants?
- Dental implants are the most effective way to prevent bone loss
Like mentioned above, when you lose a tooth, you also begin to lose the bone mass around the missing tooth site.This happens because a root is necessary to encourage the ossification and strengthening of the bone and when that root is lost, the bone eventually disintegrates.By placing a dental implant in your jaw bone, you stimulate the growth of new bone through osseointegration.This can also help to prevent future bone loss.
- Support your facial structure
Bone loss can give your face a sinking and aging appearance around the mouth that ultimately impacts the structure of the whole face. Dental implants help to keep your jawbones strong, hence preserving your facial structure.
- Help you chew food again, especially if you have lost multiple or all teeth.
- Provide support and retention for a denture.
- Improvement in speech
Ill-fitting dentures can cause your teeth to slip within the mouth leading to mumbling and slurring of speech. Dental implants help you get rid of that problem, improving your speech and boosting your confidence.
Implants are very durable and can last for years. And with proper care, they can even last for an entire lifetime.
Because dental implants are so durable and don’t need to be replaced or taken extra care of, they can save you a lot of money, especially compared to other replacement options.
- Improve your overall well-being
Dental implants help in reducing periodontal disease, a bacterial-induced inflammatory disease, which if left untreated can eventually lead to a number of diseases including strokes, heart attacks, diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Easy to care
Because dental implants are just like natural teeth, you don’t have to spend extra time taking care of them. They will need the exact care that you give to your natural teeth.
- Dental implants look and behave just like natural teeth.
- Using dental implants won’t affect what and how often you eat/drink.
- Improve your appearance and your self – esteem.
- Give back your confidence.
- Dentures can be inconvenient and possibly embarrassing if they move around or slip while you are eating or talking. Over time, dentures even become ill-fitting and loose as a result of natural changes in the mouth that come with age.
If a patient continues to wear dentures that don’t fit properly, they can develop sore spots in the mouth which can become infected, and even lead to oral cancer. Implants are a great way to prevent this. They also provide stability in this manner.
- Dental implants have a success rate of 98% which means that they give predictable and successful results to a majority of people.
Dental implants are available in many different shapes, sizes and brands. Your dentist will check your teeth and suggest the best one for you.
How to care for dental implants?
You don’t have to do anything special for your implants. Just treat them like you would treat your natural teeth.
Regular brushing, flossing, rinsing with an antibacterial mouthwash and visits to the dentist are enough.
Is the procedure painful?
No, most people only experience a little discomfort. Local anesthesia can be used during the procedure.
Also, a large number of patients have reported that implants cause less pain than a tooth extraction.
What exactly is the procedure?
- When you visit your dentist, the first thing they will do is check your mouth and inspect your teeth.
They will walk you through the process and suggest the perfect implant for your teeth.
- If required, they will give you a local anesthesia.
- Incision – first, in order to make the jaw bone visible, the dentist will do an incision across gingiva that reflects the flap tissue.
- An osteotomy in which the dentist drills to enlarge the site is done. The dentist then places the implants onto it.
- The implants are then inserted into the jaw so that it is in close contact with the bone.
- During the next 3 months, the implant and bone form a bond which aids in forming the new tooth by forming an anchor.
- If you want, you can get a tooth replacement which is temporary for those 3 months (like a denture or a temporary bridge). You can wear it over your implant site.
- Sometimes taking a second step is essential in order to reveal the implant and attach a healing cap. This temporary healing cap acts as a foundation. The dentist usually places your new tooth on top of it.
- After that, a replacement tooth called crown is created for you by your dentist. It is then attached to a small metal or ceramic post called abutment.
- This tooth is then attached to the post in the implant.
- And the procedure is finally complete! Hereby your dental implant will feel and look like a natural tooth.
Why choose us?
- Our company offers high quality and advanced procedures.
- We have a well qualified and skilled team of professionals including an orthodontist, a general surgeon and others.
- Some of the services we provide are as follows –
Single tooth replacement.Multiple teeth replacement.All teeth replacement.Same day teeth procedure.Full mouth implant bridges.Implant supported dentures.All-on-4 implant bridge.
- Free online and phone booking.
- Cost effective services and no hidden or extra charges.
- 100% client satisfaction guaranteed.
- 24×7 client support services.
- Efficient doctors and staff who will make sure that the procedure is safe and effective.
How to set an appointment?
Just give us a call on 03-5996-9197 or click on the online application link. Follow the steps and confirm your appointment. We’ll give you a confirmation email once we have received the registration.
So what are you waiting for?
If you want to get back your healthy and happy smile, give us a call and book your own appointment today.