People very conscious about their health and fitness often found ignoring their oral health. Oral hygiene is as important as your wellbeing.
We ignore it sometimes due to negligence, and sometimes due to ignorance. Hence the consequences are hazardous.
Significance of Oral Hygiene
Teeth should be taken care of well and treated at the correct time in order to avoid future danger.
Not only bad breath creates a bad impression of a person but it reduces your self-esteem and personality. People try much home technique and help to reduce it. Sometimes nothing works. So it is better to go for a medical teeth check-up to remove the issue from the root and live freely without any shame or fear.
The reason for toothache is the pattern of food habits that we follow. Besides, there are some regular care and tips that we need to follow at home to keep our teeth in good condition.
Below are some tested tips to get rid of the bad breath:
- Stay Hydrated: Water reduces the dryness of the mouth. Our saliva plays an important role in keeping our mouth hydrated. When we are taking more and more water the bacteria cannot thrive. When we sleep at night for a long hour our mouth naturally dries out and causes bad breath. Having a lot of water encourages saliva production which reduces the stinking mouth for sure.
- Practice a good mouth cleaning system: First of all a good manual Oral Hygiene system should be followed which includes proper brushing, cleaning, and flossing. Apart from that, you should visit for a dental check-up every 6 months interval. A little attention and care can save your teeth.
- Use mouth freshener: If you are facing a bad smell in the regular course of life, you can use mouth freshener or chewing gum to avoid the same. Often it has been experienced that people who talk much or very less face the problem of bad breath.
- Eat more Yogurt: Hydrogen sulphide causes bad breath in the human body. Yogurt reduces the level of it and keeps bad mouth odour at bay.
- Pineapple juice: Taking citrus fruits and juices like Pineapple juice, grapes and orange may reduce the bad mouth odour.
- Milk and green tea: It is suggestible to add milk and green tea to your diet if you are struggling with a stinking breath problem.
The reason for foul odour breath is the gum problem. Plaque is the main reason for the issue. Plaque comes from mucus, bacteria and the unlearned food particles remain in the mouth.
Foul odour breath is the result of uncleaned mouth. Following a proper method of brushing, cleaning and flossing one can reduce the development of plaque.
Hence an accumulated stubborn plaque is difficult to go with the manual techniques. At that time you need to visit a dental care provider. The qualified Dentist Cranbourne North has a smart way of professional teeth cleaning to remove the stubborn plaque and make you free from the dental mess.
We, the Eve Dental Centre, are offering a great dental service at your place. We are just a phone call away from you. Book our best services from our dentist and keep smiling.